Annual Congregational Meeting...and Potluck!
Sunday, January 28 at 4pm
We will meet in the main worship space for our annual congregational meeting. This time together will include:
- Presentations highlighting CPC ministry and budget
- Time for Q/A
- Vote on 2018 Trustees
- Potluck dinner and fellowship
CPC will be providing the main dish: an assortment of baked and fried chicken.
Sign up to bring something to share: select the "Add-on" option that corresponds with your last name.
- A - H: bring a side dish (casseroles, vegetables, etc.)
- I - P: bring other side items (salads, fruits, bread, etc)
- Q - Z: bring a dessert (well, you know)
Special Instructions: Please sign up only once per household.
- Begin by clicking the "Register" button and then enter your email.
- Next click the "Only Me" button (if you select "Family or Friend" or "Both" this will be a much longer process).
- Edit/add/remove any relevant contact information.
- Select an "Add-on." This will show what food item you plan to bring.
- Review your registration and then click "Complete Registration."
Thank you for taking the time to register. This helps the office plan for food and logistics.
- A - H: Main Sides [selecting 1=1 dish for 5-10 people, 2=2 dishes for 5-10 people each, etc]
- I - P: Side Items [selecting 1=1 dish for 5-10 people, 2=2 dishes for 5-10 people each, etc]
- Q - Z: Dessert [selecting 1=1 dish for 5-10 people, 2=2 dishes for 5-10 people each, etc]